Masterclass with Professor M Freeston
5th Jun 2012
Today I continued my run of masterclasses by attending a seminar presented by Professor Mark Freeston.
This masterclass focused on the identifcation and treatment of Generalised Anxiety Disorder, (GAD).
GAD is characterised by worry that is excessive, uncontrollable, occurs frequently and covers a multiple topics.
GAD suffers can also experience other associated symptoms such as, Muscle tension, Restlessness, Fatigue, Irratibility, sleep disturbances and difficulties in concentrating.
As usual the treatment methods discussed within today masterclass has enabled me to ensure that my routine clinical practice is up to date, and that newer approaches and techniques can be integrated within my treatment for clients experiencing GAD.
- Going from strength to strength - 6th Feb 2018
- NEW : Occupational Therapy Service - 16th Sep 2016
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Lancaster is ten years old ! - 16th Sep 2016
- CBT Therapy for children young people and families - 3rd Mar 2015
- Training 2014 - 26th Feb 2014
- Supervision of IAPT trainees from the University of Salford. - 26th Feb 2014
- Masterclass with Professor M Freeston - 5th Jun 2012
- EMDR update. - 5th Aug 2011