Going from strength to strength
6th Feb 2018
Just to keep potential clients and visitors up to date on predictive waiting times.
At present there is a waiting list of around 4 weeks operating due to the amount of referrals to Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Lancaster.
This is due to the amount of referrals which are currently being generated by rehabilitation companies and a private clients, which I believe is a very good sign of the level of quality intervention provided to clients.
Slots at certain times maybe available, so please still contact the service and I will advise you of the next free appointment times.
- Going from strength to strength - 6th Feb 2018
- NEW : Occupational Therapy Service - 16th Sep 2016
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Lancaster is ten years old ! - 16th Sep 2016
- CBT Therapy for children young people and families - 3rd Mar 2015
- Training 2014 - 26th Feb 2014
- Supervision of IAPT trainees from the University of Salford. - 26th Feb 2014
- Masterclass with Professor M Freeston - 5th Jun 2012
- EMDR update. - 5th Aug 2011