CBT Therapy for children young people and families
3rd Mar 2015
My name is Dr Katri Kuusniemi and I'm a chartered Clinical Psychologist with ten years of post-qualification experience in working with children, young people and families. I'm registered with the British Psychological Society (BPS, membership no. 095907) and the Health & Care Professions Council (you can find me on www.hcpc-uk.org and my registration number is PYL24752). You can also look me up on LinkedIn.
I have a Doctorate in Clinical Psychology and have recently submitted my work towards a Postgraduate Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy. I work with children, young people and families with a range of difficulties, including anxiety and depression. I offer a free first consultation session in person or on the telephone to see whether the approach seems right for the child/young person. After the first session, the fees are £80 per session (including any letters or reports), and the work can range from a brief assessment to a longer (but time-limited) intervention. The number, timing and frequency of appointments is flexible and something I work out together with families.
- Going from strength to strength - 6th Feb 2018
- NEW : Occupational Therapy Service - 16th Sep 2016
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Lancaster is ten years old ! - 16th Sep 2016
- CBT Therapy for children young people and families - 3rd Mar 2015
- Training 2014 - 26th Feb 2014
- Supervision of IAPT trainees from the University of Salford. - 26th Feb 2014
- Masterclass with Professor M Freeston - 5th Jun 2012
- EMDR update. - 5th Aug 2011