Supervision of IAPT trainees from the University of Salford.
26th Feb 2014
Recently I have been contracted to provide supervision for clinicians who are undertaking the Improving access to psychological therapy course (IAPT) at Salford University. This now means that I have reduced my hours with the NHS for the next six months.
I am looking forward to undertaking this new role and gaining the experience that this will bring.
- NEW : Occupational Therapy Service - 16th Sep 2016
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Lancaster is ten years old ! - 16th Sep 2016
- CBT Therapy for children young people and families - 3rd Mar 2015
- Training 2014 - 26th Feb 2014
- Supervision of IAPT trainees from the University of Salford. - 26th Feb 2014
- Masterclass with Professor M Freeston - 5th Jun 2012
- EMDR update. - 5th Aug 2011